I followed the event as well as I could from Twitter (there were a lot of tweets from the event) and Facebook (A number of my friends were there) and managed to learn a few things and enjoy the event vicariously. I still want to go in person one day.
I have collected a number of blog posts from teachers and others who were there that I’d like to share. You can probably find more information with a quick search engine look as well. But this will give you a flavor of what sort of an amazing professional development experience it was.
- Not Just A Teacher: Barcelona and Beyond!
- Julie Hembree posts a trip report from the Microsoft Global Forum
- Microsoft Global Forum 2014 – Barcelona
- 'Microsoft Global Education Forum Changed Forever'
- 250 * 4 = ? Doug Bergman on his experience.